Has Volkswagen defrauded you?
If you own a 2009-2016 VW, Porsche, or Audi diesel contact us NOW!
Volkswagen Emissions Lawsuit
Lawsuits are being filed across the country over the recent news that Volkswagen cheated federal emissions tests for popular diesel vehicles. If you own one of the vehicles listed above, contact us now to talk to a automotive recall attorney at Brownlaw.US.
We have helped individuals just like you receive financial compensation from major auto manufacturers for recalled vehicles. There is no cost to find out if you are eligible for a lawsuit and we do not collect any legal fees unless you receive compensation for you vehicle.
More Than 500,000 Models May Be Affected
- 2009 – 2015 VW Jetta TDI
- 2009 – 2014 VW Jetta SportWagen TDI
- 2010 – 2015 VW Golf TDI
- 2015 VW Golf SportWagen TDI
- 2012 – 2015 VW Beetle TDI & VW Beetle Convertible TDI
- 2012 – 2015VW Passat TDI
- 2013 – 2016 VW Touareg TDI
- 2010 – 2015 Audi A3 TDI
- 2014 – 2016 Audi A6, A7 Quattro TDI
- 2014 – 2016 Audi A8, A8L Diesel
- 2014 – 2016 Audi Q5 Diesel
- 2009 – 2016 Audi Q7 Diesel
- 2013 – 2016 Porsche Cayenne Diesel
EPA Violation Letter to Volkswagen
In September 2015, the Environmental Protection Agency uncovered that Volkswagen had been installing software designed to evade emission standards. The EPA sent a letter to Volkswagen stating that their vehicles violated the federal law known as the Clean Air Act, and that all of the above vehicles could not be certified as EPA compliant.
How did Volkswagen Cheat the Emissions Tests?
Volkswagen installed hidden software into the vehicles which was programmed to recognize when the cars were being tested for emissions standards. Upon activation, the system reduced the cars’ performance and engine output to meet the federal emissions standards. When the engines operate normally, day to day, the vehicles release up to 40 times the permitted level of nitrogen oxide into the atmosphere, violating Federal emissions standards.
Volkswagen’s Deceptive Vehicle Marketing
For years Volkswagen has been marketing “clean diesel” technology to the public, advertising their vehicles as “green” and “environmentally friendly”. In reality, the vehicles affected by this lawsuit can emit up to 40 times the permitted level of nitrogen oxide in the exhaust.
Lawsuits for Loss of Value in Volkswagen and Audi Vehicles
Our vehicle recall attorneys are actively filing lawsuits against Volkswagen on behalf of owners of affected vehicles. These lawsuits allege that:
- Individuals overpaid for the vehicles
- Resale value of affected vehicles will be drastically reduced
- Horsepower and fuel efficiency will be greatly reduced to make the vehicles compliant with federal emissions standards
- Vehicle owners will need to pay more in fuel costs to operate affected vehicles
- Individuals were defrauded by Volkswagen’s deceptive advertising.
If you own one of the vehicles listed above, contact us now to talk to a vehicle recall attorney at Brownlaw.us. We help individuals like you receive financial compensation from major auto manufacturers for recalled vehicles.
If you own a vehicle affected by the Volkswagen emissions scandal, we may be able to help you recover financial compensation. There is no cost to find out if you are eligible for a lawsuit and we do not collect any legal fees unless you are compensated for your vehicle.